EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

Re: [EP-tech] badge dimensions still not appeared

Hi John,

After I tried several times and observed from other eprints sites, I finally succeeded in displaying the dimension badge on the summary page.

image.png

Just realized that the method is actually simple, but because there was a process that was missed, in the end it didn't appear.

Thank you.

Regards,
Agung PW